Monday, November 5, 2012

November Storms

The line-up of featured artists in the Eye of The Storm for November starts with Crosby Stills & Nash and includes a 20th anniversary celebration of Clapton "Unplugged" and Simon & Garfunkel (with excerpts from my recent interview with Art Garfunkel). Our month winds up with CCR over the long Thanksgiving weekend and some special theme sets about home.
The Acoustic Storm's annual tradition continues the weekend of 11/17-11/18, when we'll get serve up Arlo Guthrie's "Alice's Restaurant" in its entirety. 
With Thanksgiving in mind, I'd like to express my gratitude for your support of The Acoustic Storm!

NOVEMBER ARTISTS IN THE EYE OF THE STORM:
11/3-/11/4: CROSBY STILLS & NASH
11/10-11/11: CLAPTON UNPLUGGED
11/17-11/18: SIMON & GARFUNKEL
11/24-11/25: CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Acoustic Storm has been a regular and greatly anticipated part of my weekend. Really enjoy my early Saturday mornings with the Storm. I record it on my TuniIn app and listen to the show a second & third time during the walks with my dogs all week long. You could say I'm an Acoustic Storm junkie. But then, why would any aficionado of acoustic rock not be?